Net Price Calculator
Net Price Calculator
For many students and parents, college enrollment decisions come down to cost. That’s why the federal government requires every college and university that offers federal student aid to have an online net price calculator.
Virtue Analytics helps colleges and universities to have net price calculators on their websites and allows students and their families to find the exact out-of-pocket cost after taking out the grants and scholarship amount from the total college cost.
Key Features & Benefits
Net Price Calculator helps increase Cost Transparency, Enrollment Yield, and NTR
Improve Lead Generation
With NPC on college's website students will visit more to check the grants and scholarships offered.
User Friendly Interface
Quick and User Friendly Front End that is customized for prospective Students and their Families. Works on all networks and devices.
Better Student/ Parent Engagement
When the real out-of-pocket cost is known, the students and their families engage more in the enrollment process.
Custom Timing Report
Set your custom timings like Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or any other custom time to get your reports. Never miss any opportunity.
Breakdown and gain insights from candidates leveraging easy to understand visuals and detailed reports.
Share NPC Report
Get the calculated NPC report. Share it with your prospective students on request along with your college marketing material.
Get the customized NPC set up on your college website within 1 day.
Increase in Enrollment Yield
When candidates have a positive and insightful experience using a Net Price Calculator they are more likely to apply and enroll at your institution and help you in improving the NTR.
Help Students in
With clear transparency in the Cost of Attendance, Grant Money, and Out-of-pocket cost, families, and students can plan for their college financials.
Schedule a Demo or contact us at 612-401-5431
Why do you need a
Net Price Calculator?
By providing customized student-specific estimates, NPC offers a more detailed and cost-transparent way of deciding which colleges they can afford.
- Gives the estimated cost of what they will pay for a particular college.
- NPC makes the comparison easier.
- Widen the choice of colleges so that the student can focus on enrollment instead of the sticker price.
- Helps to increase the leads and enrollment yield.
How to Start?
1. Schedule Your Demo
2. Set Up the Platform
3. Insights to your Goals
Virtue Analytics has consulted with a wide range of institutions across the US.
Jon F (CEO)Sports Education
Dan M (VP, Enrollment Management)Higher Education (4 year Undergrad)
Andrew E (Director IR)Higher Education (4 Year - Undergrad)
Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 mandates universities and colleges to inform students and their families about the net price of education. At Virtue, we leverage open-source information by the department of education and project student-specific cost of education which is way more detailed compared to the department of education’s net price calculator.
- Increase lead generation and student/ parent engagement.
- Make students and parents financially literate about the true cost of education
- Accurate projection of the estimated cost helps families plan their finances and mediates the drop-out rates due to financial difficulties
- University can use net price calculator as lead generation tool for prospective students as our data shows 23% who joined the college has used the net price calculator for financial planning.
- Fosters cost transparency, enrollment yield, on-time graduation rates, and ultimately the net tuition revenue of the college.
- The adaptive survey questionnaire of our NPC requires minimal details to calculate the net price of education
- Interactive tool-tips helps students to understand the financial jargon required for calculating net cost
- Interactive and eye-catching aesthetics along with the above two points lead to a higher completion rate which is in the range of (~71%) for our existing clients.
- Downloadable price projections and payment plans help students and their families to search for the best financing plan for their students
- Colleges retain the ownership of the student data and can use it for devising the student outreach programs
- Data servers of the calculators are located in the home country of the institution
- All our calculators are WCAG compliant and offer 24X7 technical support.
- Our agile development environment helps us keep as the best on the cost-benefit frontier among all the available alternatives in the market.
We target a 4-week timeline for the net price calculator right from ideation to deployment. Our agile methodology and cross-time zone presence help the development process go 24X7.
Our calculators are based on the cloud and can be easily integrated with college websites as we prefer to use design themes in sync with college websites.
Virtue Analytics promises top-notch privacy protection to its clients and users. The data collected from the students are stored in disparate data silos and cannot be replicated or misused by any third party unlike the free net price calculators available elsewhere, which indulge in the misuse of the student’s data. Virtue stands for its professional ethics, which ensures the total security of its user's data.
Virtue complies with the Privacy Act of 1974 as well as the Federal Trade Commission Act which establishes a code of fair information practices that governs the collection, maintenance, use, and dissemination of information about individuals that is maintained in systems of records by federal agencies in the US.
No, we have a unique net price calculator for each of our clients and we store students’ data in segregated silos. We also use customized themes for each of our clients which is consistent with their website design.